• Welcome to itatonline.org Forum.

News:

ITAT issues guidelines for stay of demand.

Main Menu

Falsity of ITAT Bar Member

Started by brett_lee38, May 07, 2015, 09:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett_lee38

. One ITAT Member( Bar Member- Advocate)  few days before in order to impress me, has said that he is very well connected with Supreme Court, I immediately asked from that member then why he is not trying for his elevation in High Court so that he would have at least one PSO, I further asked  him to do something about the security of ITAT members which is very thin in a way that any body can go to their house and do any nonsense Act with them. The member mouth was shut and he has no answer of my questions.
Dear new friends don't bother about your looks and dresses in ITAT rather concentrate on your cases we are here to fight for justice and not for doing ramp walk in ITAT, and any person who criticize you is actually feel jealous from you and that is why he want to divert your attention from Income Tax to other concern of life. I complained to my mother also that many persons are criticizing my clothing sense and my looks, my mother said that have you ever seen rag pickers when they are on their job many dogs bark on them and you are a rag picker and when ever any body say so assume them stray dogs and don't bother about them