• Welcome to itatonline.org Forum.

News:

ITAT issues guidelines for stay of demand.

Main Menu

Verdict on Salaman and tension in Booly wood-

Started by brett_lee38, May 07, 2015, 09:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett_lee38

Since Yesterday I am observing a great disarray among Bollywood after hearing the punishment of this fellow salman. I am of the view that we have to respect law, hatts off that judge who convict him. If I would have been judge I would have punished him for lifetime imprisonment. So that fear of breaking law among the society exist, these new comers of boollywood are showing their sympathy so that his home production would provide work to these fellows. No body has thought about victim family, today an article is published in Indian Express revealing about the conditions of the victim family, his son become education less his home conditions are not good, I am asking questions from the persons who are showing sympathy towards this celebrity who has ability to engage one of most costly lawyer, that whether they have ever taken care of the family members of the victim. I appeal to the State Govt that appeal should be filed in High Court to increase his punishment so that a strong message would go in society. He is a educated person, have ability to get advise from legal luminaries so there would be no mercy in such cases rather maximum punishment should be awarded.